What’s In the Pantry Dinner Idea
White Wine Lemon Chicken with Roasted Potatoes
This week I had one of those nights. A hungry husband and nothing to make for dinner. I made this way to easy chicken and roasted potatoes with what I had on hand and it was a hit! For an easy dinner idea, look no further than a 30 minute chicken dish. This dish is naturally gluten free and can be easily altered for your diet.
- 1lb chicken tenders
- 1 small bag of red potatoes cubed
- 1 lemon
- 1 small onion diced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup chicken bone broth (follow the link to see why I recommend bone broth)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Parmesan cheese (topping omit for dairy free)
- Homemade Ranch (or topping of your choice for potatoes, my husband loves ranch)
- Preheat your oven to 425 and place one tsp olive oil on a baking sheet.
- Add potatoes and onions to baking sheet, add a pinch of salt and pepper and place in oven for 20 minutes.
- Heat the other tsp of olive oil over medium heat in a medium size saucepan.
- Brown the chicken and then add the white wine, chicken bone broth and squeeze the lemon over everything.
- Cook chicken about 5 minutes add some pepper and reduce to shimmer to let sauce thicken.
- Remove potatoes and chicken once completely cooked and add a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
- Save any extra sauce from the pan and place it into a small ramekin or dish to use with your chicken.
HOW EASY WAS THAT! I paired this meal with left over roasted zucchini from the night before and topped my potatoes with some ranch I made.